- Did your talk have a clear purpose?
- Did you adapt your message to your audienceís needs and knowledge?
Organizing the Introduction
- Did you get the audience involved?
- Did you establish credibility?
- Did you preview your main points?
Organizing the Body
- Did you develop two to four main points (streamlining your topic)?
- Did you arrange your points logically (sequencing chronologically, most to least important, comparison and contrast, other strategy)?
- Did you prepare transitions (bridge statements such as first, second, then, however, consequently, so forth).
- Did you have extra material ready?
Organizing the Conclusion
- Did you review your main points?
- Did you provide a final focus?
Designing Visual Aids
- Did you select your medium carefully?
- Did you highlight main ideas?
- Did you use aids skillfully?
Developing Presentations/Electronic Presentations
- Did you learn use bulleted points for major headings?
- Did you make speakerís notes, narratives?
- Did you maintain control?
- Did you learn to use the software program?
- Did you select a pleasing color palette.